Or commonly called Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user.
- Precognition: Can be used to predict the opponent's movements.
- Enhanced Sight: Not necessarily like eyesight, however, this ability grants the user to detect the opponent regardless of ability or position, as long as the opponent is in radius.
- Life Detection: Can be used to see if opponent is alive or not.
- Power Reading: Can be used to read the energy of the opponent, to see if they are a threat or not.
- Some energies can be overwhelming.
- Certain types of invisibility can hide even energy signatures.
- Over-reliance may make the user poor at using the normal senses if ability is nullified.
- Some users can have faulty or inaccurate senses.
- Some users may only be able to sense some forms of energy, power, etc. but not other kinds.
- Observation Haki users (One Piece)