To find the Energy to split clouds for any feat, we use the following to find the factors for the equation.
- Height of the Clouds size (an Cumulonimbus cloud is 12000 meters high)
- the Density of the clouds. (average density is 1.003 Kg/m^3)
- the radius (Width of a Cloud/2)
- the Time. (estimate the time needed to take to do this via time frames)
Once you find that info, use the following equation to find the kinetic energy:
- After that, divide it by two to get the end result.
Here are some sources to better find the measurements you need.